We are talking bout a Brown Recluse? Don't they have the "violin" on their
back? I find them all the time will be much more careful from now on!
Beth

From: LauraM <hingebacktorto...@yahoo.com>
Sender: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 21:11:10
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Brown spider (loxosceles reclusa) bite leads to
        hemolytic anemia

I was bitten by one last November. My wound didn't become necrotic - but the
swollen area was about 10" in diameter, it was tremendously painful and I have
a discolored & noticeable concavity in my leg at the bite site which will
probably be permanent. Since that time I have suffered from constant exhaustion
along with muscle spasms in the affected leg that are sometimes non-stop.
So, I am always on the lookout for them. Interesting - I would love to see the
research if you would kindly email it to me.