We another one of our wonderful Sids kids today. Beau was a special fellow in
my heart.I ALWAYS looked for him every Thursday night after cleaning to give
him treats.Her was pretty much a loner at the sanctuary,but I know he
lovedme,he would give me kisses by licking the top of my head.I had a good
night with him Monday knowing it would be the last time I would see him.I told
him how much I loved him and always will,and I even got a little bit of a kiss
from him and ALOT of purrs.I LOVE YOU Beau Beau kitty.
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.
We still would have it no other way"