A very  very sad week for us at Sids.Sharmell we lost July 20 and Colin and
Holden we lost today. Very heartbreaking for us volunteers,but even more so for
our wonderful Dr. Jen.She puts her heart in soul into these wonderful
babies,and then we get to love them and take care of them and let them into our
hearts.So every one of them that leaves us takes a piece of my heart with
them.Colin was one of my favorites,he was a very shy boy when he came to us
just over 2 years ago.I won him over with the imfamous Temptations treats.I
love you my sweet beautiful Colin.
Sharmell was a feisty black beauty,she spoke her mind and we listened. :)
Holden wasa very handsome tiger boy who toughed it out in many ways.He had
awful mouth issues but he ALWAYS stayed a sweet boy.
I LOVE YOU and will miss you all very much  :(
Thanks all for being here for me to talk to.
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.
We still would have it no other way"