oh Alice,

I am so heartbroken to hear about Murphy's passing.  You fought the good fight
for this dear boy and it angers me to the point of tears that you must go
through this again, and that all our love cannot save them.  Unfairness aside,
you know you did right by him, and to love these babies with unpromised
tomorrows is the bravest thing anyone could do - and you have bravery in
spades.  I believe he's joined the band of furry angels that are surely looking
out for you.  Cuddle up with you last Mohican and let the good times wash over
you both.

we are so so sorry
Shannon and Whimsy

---