Hi Michael,

I will get a donation off to you. Maybe I can manage 50.00 or 100.
I know how expensive it is.  We have 14 rescued cats at home, plus we
bought a large building in town in 2004 and made it into a cageless
cat santuary with cat furniture, climbing posts and all the comforts
of home. Expenses on the building, such as heat & electricity, plus
cat food, litter and vet bills are horrendous!  We have 15 cats in
the building and they keep on coming...... Some of our cats are also
FelV positive, and they have their own quarters in the bldg.  It is
terrible to have to turn cats away sometimes, but we have no help
and we cannot take in so many that they are not properly cared for.

I hope some of the other cat people will help you too. What is your
mailing address?

Lorrie in WV