Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] spoke to soon, Whimsy not eating again
From: Natalie <at...@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, December 26, 2010 7:15 am
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org

Don't let him get to you - no matter how much he objects. Pretty soon,
he'll be more than happy to be safe inside! Have you tried heating up the
food or adding some very hot water to it? Does he have some toys, catnip to
keep him busy? BTW, if you get Rescue Remedy, you don't necessarily have to
get it into his mouth - you can place a few drops on the skin on his
forehead or closer to the ear where the fur isn't so dense. I still think
that Feliway could help a lot.