This beautiful boy INSTANTLY won a special place in my hert the second I met
him..... He had the most beautiful green eyes and purred everytime I talked to
him.He would offer me his belly and just look at me with those gorgeous eyes as
if to say to me " I love you too" how my heart can keep letting these special
babies in is beyond me.But I am ALWAYS honored to have had the chance to love
them,no matter how long or short of time. We had the pleasure of loving Xavier
for the last 5 months...what a joy he was .I love you my Xavy baby.....
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.
We still would have it no other way"