To: "Felvtalk" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2011 1:17 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Aberdeen Please Add to the CLS :(

Ok so this year is just not going well for the Sids kids...we just got word that Aberdeen threw a blood clot and had to be let go. This guy was a very grumpy boy when he first came to us,but we turned him into a big loverboy...not a good looking cat but a GREAT cat !!! I love you Aberdabbers and you will be missed too.....
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.
We still would have it no other way"