From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Jannes Taylor
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2011 3:12 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Question re heat cycle

This Sunday will be one month since I rescued Amber. I have no idea if she
has
ever been spayed or not. I am guessing not...
If she hasn't, should she not be coming in heat soon? I just hope and pray
she
is not pregnant.

If she does come in heat, I will get her spayed afterwards. Just waiting to
see.

As always, thank you everyone for your advice!
 Jannes