Sharon,

I used Immunoregulin on two of my FELV cats. One was very symptomatic with
fevers and anemia. The other was aymptomatic. It got Junior over the hump
and he lived another two and a half years. I wish I had used it the whole
time, butI am not sure the end result would have been different. Tiny on the
other hand never really became symptomatic until his last day and he died
suddenely. He proabably threw a clot and it may not have had any thing to do
with the virus, He died Christmas day very suddenly. He only lived a few
months after the
the cats  were diagnosed.

Good luck,

Sally