I don't think I would wait 10 days to get her seen. Two weeks is enough for me to go nuts.
On Apr 4, 2011, at 1:41 PM, Heather wrote:

I was just reading about bovine lactoferrin for the same reason-- seems worth
a try to me.

I've also seen flagyl/metronidazole mentioned (used in conjunction with
antibiotics, I think)....perhaps you could ask your vet about this?

Trental is another thing I read about helping a difficult case.