From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2011 6:22 PM
To: Felvtalk
Subject: [Felvtalk] Benji Please add to the CLS :(

Another former Sids kids Benji was helped over the rainbow bridge yesterday.
He was a spunky little tiger boy that was lucky enough to have a wonderful
home for almost a year with one of our great volunteers. My heart is aching
with hers....
Sherry

"We who choose to surround ourselves with lives more temporary than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.
We still would have it no other way"