Thank you so very much for all who have shoown interests and compassions for
these adorable Felk kittens - they are all doing well, eating well, and playing
well.
Currehtly, we have an offer - a sort of barn situation (in/out), while we are
grateful, but still worried about wild life - as these guys are veyr tame and
some have light colors - and I would really like them to feel safe and cared
for whereever they go.

Second Chance Meow offered to take all of 11 kittens and care, and provide any
necessarly medical care for them, which we are grateful.
But it requires about $3500 as surrender fee -- unfortunately we don't have
that type of funding right now, so I am personally trying to raise the money.

Any donations will be so appreciated.  They sound like very caring and
wonderful people and I really would like to make this happen.
Any one who will be abel to donate any amount of money, please contact me
personally.

Thank you so very much,

Hideyo and all the kittens :)