From: Bonnie Hogue
Sent: 08/11/11 10:31 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Sorry to Ask so much, but...

 Folks I'm sorry to be monopolizing all this "air space" on the list this
morning, but am trying to figure this out with this cat. So, if I decide to put
her in my bathroom for a 2 to 3 weeks, as has been suggested, then how do I
introduce her to 'living outside' again? I currently have 4 cats PLUS am trying
to introduce my aunt's cat, Princess. I know this doesn't sound like much to
some of you, but it's getting a bit stress (maybe more for me than for the
felines!).. Again, I can't thank you enough for sharing your information and
experiences. I deeply appreciate you all! ~Bonnie