*Fire with me being not at home is one of my worst nightmares.  I sent away
for the free decal from ASPCA about animals inside.  Here is the link:

http://www.aspca.org/about-us/free-aspca-stuff/free-pet-safety-pack.aspx
**

Love and Katnip,

**"I'm Kat Parker.  I park cats."**
**"Keep your kitties INSIDE, 24/7, 'cause an inside cat is a SAFE & HAPPY
cat!"*