Hi all,

I'm new to the group.  I do Cat rescue for a Northern Virginia group and
took in 3 Persian Mix bottle babies (one female, two male) in November.
They were all scheduled for adoption at 8 weeks and the first one out tested
FeLV+.  All adoptions fell through.  They are gorgeous and affectionate.
They are now 10 weeks old.  All are ELISA + and one tested IFA +. It is
assumed that they received FeLV from the missing mother.  What are the
chances of finding adoptive homes for them? Or should I be looking for a
sanctuary?

Chris