Chuck - not only are you rudely calling list members jerks with their heads
up their asses, now we're a bunch of crooks who want to take that
unfortunate future "breeder" cat to sell to another breeder, lining our own
pockets; this may be your mentality - it's not ours (if I may speak for
everyone here on this one point).

There's honesty and  there's reality, and it's not pretty. Here's an
analogy:  If a murderer admits to killing someone, does that make him a good
guy just because he was honest?  What's your point - no, please don't
answer.

Just because the woman who sold you the FeLV+ cat pulled the wool over your
eyes, you feel slighted, and now she's the little tramp - you allowed
yourself to be duped because you thought you could make a few bucks off this
cat and yours, however, the loser in these cases is always  the female
breeder cat.

I would be careful about using all those lovely epithets on this list's
members, who have tried hard with suggestions to help you. Have you even
tried some of the very good suggestions from all the members who wrote on
the subject?

I happen to care about cats, no matter whose they are.

http://www.goodsearch.com/search.aspx?keywords=istry+of+FeLV+positive+cats+s
helters