From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of janine
paton
Sent: Sunday, October 07, 2012 8:21 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] 9 kittens, one testing pos

Can anyone explain to me why if from point of exposure to actually testing pos
is 28 days, if this is correct, why we can't just retest in one month using
Elisa?  And if all excepting the one testing weak pos, stjill test neg, is this
good enough?  All 8 kittens and some of their moms tested neg, just the one a
weak pos.  I am asking because I am trying to make this make sense to me and
keep everyone safe.  And foster homes understanding.

Thanks,

Janine

  _____