  From: Lee Evans<mailto:moonsiste...@yahoo.com>
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org<mailto:felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
  Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2013 11:15 PM
  Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Leaving the group

  Terri - I just love that Tomato Vampire that you added to Siggie angel's
name. I still have a vampire cat. He's a bread vampire. I cannot leave an
unguarded loaf of bread anywhere in sight. He once got into the laundry room
where I left a couple of bags of groceries, including a bag with a loaf of
whole wheat bread. When I returned, you can guess what had happened. Bread
EVERYWHERE! Slices on the washing machine, on the dryer, mixed in with a turned
over bag of clothes to be washed, all with bite marks. The Bread Vampire had
struck big time. His real name is Bitsie. A tuxedo darling. I wouldn't trade
him for all the loaves of bread in Whole Foods Market.

  Spay and Neuter your cats and dogs and your weird relatives and nasty
neighbors too!