Amanda, I am so sorry that Polli got such bad news, but it seems that you have
the right vet now.  Any future cats or dogs will have a better chance.  You
have tried your best and I do believe your decision is right.  You want to keep
her with you, but this is best for her.  My prayers are with your both.