Hi,

Thanks for the replies to my initial question.  Lots of good insight regarding
testing.
I didn't realize about the PCR's showing regressive infection, thanks Lance.
Does that mean
same as latent?  I just have one positive cat, so the test expense is something
I would spring for if
it might help me decide on whether to integrate him with my negative cats or
get him a friend....

I didn't see a few of these responses until I looked at the archives-

Which brings me to another question-

I was wondering if anyone else has problems receiving all the emails from this
list?
It seems like I receive some and not others, because sometimes I receive an
email that is in response to another email that
I never received.  Not sure how some are falling through the cracks.
Not in my junk mail folder either.

Shelley