That is good. You can offer Pedialyte with the water.

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 6:27 PM, Jennifer Ballew wrote:

Well she is still drinking water for now, albeit not very much. So I guess
that's something.

Jennifer
On Oct 9, 2013 6:07 PM, "katskat1" <katsk...@gmail.com> wrote:

Good info Margo.  You definitely have to hydrate and keep hydrating
quickly Jennifer and force feed if necessary. Keep Amoxcillan (sp) on hand
at the very least but I suggest talk to your vet and buy/keep several
different types on hand with his/her help on determining which to start and
when.  Good luck.