Dear Jennifer,

You did the right thing..... I have had many FelV cats, and other
than giving fluids to make them more comfortable or taking care of
something like an infection that a vet can treat, I will NOT put a
cat of mine thru any heroic measures. I have tried assist feeding,
and I've watched them gag and try to get away from me. This is pure
torture for them as well as for me, the torturer. I know a lot of you
will disagree with me, but when a FelV cat becomes desperately ill I
put them down.  I give my FelV cats as good a life as I can while
they are alive and well, but when they are dying I let them go.
Thank you for making the brave decision you made.  You will miss
Sasha terribly, but you did the kindest thing you could for her.

Hugs for you from Lorrie