Sometimes we get enough in donations to cover food and litter for several
months.   If not I have to cover it out of pocket which is where things get
dicey.   When possible I feed diamond indoor hair ball control kibble which is
at least corn and wheat free.  I know the first thing this vet is going to want
to do is put them on raw which can be cheaper but that's after I buy a meat
grinder.   The diamond kibble is $125 a month for all cats. Otherwise they get
what I can afford.   Rehoming is a possibility but I'd like at this point to
continue to raise funds and see how that works out.

I've been on this list for many years - had a false alarm scare with a kitten 8
years ago or so.  Was hoping to never really need it though.

Sent from my iPhone