From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Kelley
Sent: October-02-15 11:44 PM
To: felvtalk
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Coco update

I don't think he has a problem providing the Winstrol.  He's pretty agreeable.
He's one of my favorite vets ever. After Merlin died he told me he once took
home 2 FELV+ kittens from the clinic and they died before 10 months.  I read
between the lines - someone asked him to PTS those kittens after they tested
pos.  This in contrast to one of my old vets who had a sign on his door any
cats or kittens left at the door would be humanely euthanized.  He does not see
much FELV+ in his practice so he does not know, but he is generally willing to
get me whatever i ask for. Michelle is asleep right now so I can't do anything.
 No car.

On Fri, Oct 2, 2015 at 10:36 PM,
<dlg...@windstream.net<mailto:dlg...@windstream.net>> wrote:
I doubt he will approve of the Winstrol, forget him and go ahead and get it.

---- Amani Oakley <aoak...@oakleylegal.com<mailto:aoak...@oakleylegal.com>>