Normally, with FeLV, the lymphocytes go up, not down.

Amani

-----Original Message-----
From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
Corinne Shank
Sent: September-26-16 12:54 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Help Understanding Labs

The creatinine was at 1.5 and the bun was at 26 so well within normal.  I was
more concerned about the Lymphocytes which was at 18 and the Absolute
lymphocyte which was at 864.

I was wondering if I should go ahead and get the IFA test done.  I think I am
hoping against hope as I think I know that she does have Felv.   I wish that I
could treat her ear problems but it does not seem that any treatment has
worked.