it all comes down to what you fel comfortable with.  My Annie was diagnosed
felv when I got her at the age of 4.  she is happy and enjoys her life.  She
shares my lap, food bowls, water fountains.  I believe hat due to stress, she
tested positive and at the most is is a carrier.  at first, we kept the others
vaccinated for felv but after a few years, no one tested positive and we
stopped even that.  if your baby has been with you for a few years, has
exhibited no signs of the disease, I would let her into the house with the
others.  that is my opinion, but it will be up to you.