Why would people judge you?  I have an FIV cat and  now a felv cat.  All
strays.  It's wonderful to help out the cats that need it the most.  My cat
will be 2 years old and is just fine besides having the FELV status.  It is a
great thing you are doing.

From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
Roxanne Smith
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2017 11:57 AM
To: felvtalk
Subject: [Felvtalk] Feline leuk.

I need some opinions I currently have one feline leukemia cat and someone as of
now is going to give me there leukemia cat. they changed their mind for about 3
weeks now. My question is for two years I've not told anyone that I have had
and have a cat with feline leukemia I don't want people to judge me. But I feel
bad cuz I'm not embarrassed to own a feline leukemia cats. My current cat is
now two years past his diagnosis. Do I share with my friends and then Facebook
or do I maintain keeping the secret