Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2017 at 3:44 AM
From: "ROBERT CHAPEL" <bcha...@optonline.net>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] People who don't care about animals...

I have, obviously ( as do all of us) a very difficult time reconciling
how someone could NOT care about animals or worse... use and abuse them
for profit.   In truth... I think my anger at such people is more than a
bit beyond the pale and I worry, honestly, about getting myself in real
legal trouble should I encounter someone in the act of purposely harming
an animal.......