Hi All,

I went to the health food store at lunch to pick up some liquid l-lysine
they had ordered for me and I found  information about a product they are
now carrying called 'Cellfood'.  It's a dietary supplement with minerals,
electrolytes, enzymes, amino acids and dissolved oxygen.  They have a
website at www.luminahealth.com if you'd like to read about it.

I have sent them an email asking if they could recommend a veterinary
dosage and I'll pass that information along if they respond.  It certainly
sounds as though it could be a beneficial treatment for FeLV/FIV.  It's a
bit costly (it was $25 a bottle) but could probably be found cheaper online
if you'd like to try it for yourself.

Julie