Hi Yvonne,

Yep; that's Kinky!

Julie

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      Sent by:                 To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      owner-felvtalk@vl        cc:

                      ists.net                 Subject:  Re: OT - Jamie and Karen; you
gotta go! (see Kinky,
                                                that is)

                      09/06/2002 08:19

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      felvtalk

Julie,

Is this the Kinky Friedman who sings a song called "Old Ben Lucas" (had a
lotta mucous, etc...)?

yvonne

In my dreams I always see you soar above the sky.
In my heart there'll always be a place for you for all my life.
I'll keep a part of you with me and everywhere I am
There'll You'll Be.*

In Loving Memory of All My Sweet Angels

*Sung by Faith Hill (Pearl Harbor)