Dear Carla,

My thoughts and prayers are with you. What amazing
girls Bamama and you are; I guess that's why you were
destined to be together. You just have to be apart for
a while, now.  I know you'll have so much to tell each
other when you meet again.

Take care and know that Bamama is lounging on a soft,
fluffy cloud watching over you as you watched over
her.

Love, Julie

=====
"I hold that, the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to protection by
man
from the cruelty of man. "

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals
are treated."

       Mohandas Gandhi (1869-1948)