Hi,

I've created a novel synthesizer followinging roughly the same steps as this
(http://festvox.org/bsv/x1003.html) tutorial.  However, there are a few
places it is messing up.  The tutorial mentions using emulabel to examine
and modify the prompts.  The problem is, emulabel is a program which has
been removed from the Emu distribution since version 2.  I can't seem to
find any "equivalent" in the latest version, and the old versions seems to
be impossible to use:  after a long time I managed to get it to compile, but
no luck at all getting it to install or run.  What would be the best way to
get equivalent functionality?  I saw somewhere that people were suggesting
to use wavesurfer, but the specifics of what to do inside wavesurfer were
missing:  I tried loading the pitch marks (I'm not even sure that this is
exactly what I want to examine), but they were just evenly spaced marks in
wavesurfer. regardless of the pitch or voicedness of the material.  Any
other suggestions for debugging or manually relabeling the prompt would be
welcome.

Thank you,
Jeremy Salwen