2011/3/14, Anil John M <aniljoh...@gmail.com>:
> Dear Sir,
>
> Thanks for the reply. But I have the following questions:
> 1. When the complete build went successfully, why that file was not
> generated.

This is a bug in build process. The files aren't placed in the proper
location automatically.

> 2. I already attempted to copy the required files including mgc.win3 from
> cmu_us_slt_arctic_hts.tar.gz build, available in your repo. After I copied
> mgc.win3, it asked for some other file, which again I have copied from
> slt_arctic_hts ... and I repeated the same for all the files it asked for.
> And atlast it ended up saying "Segmentation fault". Please suggest me more
> robust build

Maybe you can try cmu_us which have win files in a different format
(text instead of binary).

Actually I'm not sure why are you trying hts_build instead of the
training process which HTS tutorial is now using. It's very outdated
and not supported. It's better to use HTS build process to build HTS
voices.

> 3. Sir, do you encourage me to use "nitech_us_slt_arctic_hts", instead of
> "cmu_us_slt_arctic_hts" voice.

No