Hi, all
Recently I have built festival 2.1 on my Ubuntu 11.04. Unfortunately, when I tried using Sable files to synthesize speech, I encountered segmentation fault and the festival was forced to quit:
        festival> (tts_file "./example.sable" 'sable)
        Segmentation fault.
        /opt/festival/festival$

I notice that I have not included 'rxp' in my config file in /festival/config/. However, when I tried to include 'rxp' by adding " ALSO_INCLUDE += rxp " in my config file, after execute "make test", the output seems that my compilation had been failed: http://pastebin.com/x64peuW9
The main part of the error I guess is:
        SIOD: duplicate builtin function: tts_file_xml
        SIOD: probably an error
        SIOD: duplicate builtin function: xml_register_id
        SIOD: probably an error
        SIOD: duplicate builtin function: xml_registered_ids
        SIOD: probably an error

Further more, if I run
/opt/festival/festival$ text2wave ./examples/example.sable -o 111.wav
I will get the following output:
        Cannot load wavefile: /tmp/est_20761_00001
        festival: text modes, caught error and tidying up
And the 111.wav only contains the first sentence of the sable file(e.g. "My telephone number is.")

How could I get Sable work on my Festival ?  Thank in advance.

Best regards,
     Cherrot