Dear Sir \ Madam,

We are India based "SEO offpage" competency in Quality Link Building,
Affordable Web Submission, Search Engine Maximization (SEM), Effective SMO
(Social Media Optimization), Online Brand Reputation Management; working as an
outsourced vendor for many SEO agency throughout the globe.

We have a highly experienced and dedicated team of professionals to serve you.
We offer our services at up to 1/3 or your local prices for SEO agencies to
maintain mutual profitability.

We always adopt the Ethical process/White hat technique; also follow the
guidelines of Google and major search engine for SEO result.

We strictly work on performance basis and can assure you of getting quality
work for your site as well. Our off page seo service will help to increase
visibility and popularity of your client's website.

We follow a Agency Client Oriented Approach in our process, as sign-up the
NDAs( Non-Disclosure Agreement), effective online project management tracking
tools, timely and smooth communication etc.

We are looking forward starting a long and healthy business relationship with
you.

We will be happy to AMAZE you with our work. I will really appreciate you
please let me know your requirement.

Kind Regards,

Ajay Kumar