Have you checked the labellings of your prompts?

To do so, copy the contents of your wav folder and the contents of your lab
folder into the same directory (or setup links to make it seem that way).
Once you've done that, open up the wav files with waveurfer, and choose the
"transcription" view for all of them.  Now you can go through one by one and
check if the labellings are right.  Options are: re-record the ones with bad
labellings (remember to run bin/make_lab again before checking the labels
again, I made this mistake once, and kept re-recording and thinking that the
autolabeller sucked.  Also, to save time, you can run
bin/make_labs prompt-wav/test001.wav to just relabel test001.wav, instead of
doing it to all the recordings, which can be time-consuming.), or
hand-correcting the labels.  You can literally just drag the labels from
within wavesurfer (remember to copy your changes back to the lab/
directory).

Once you've got all the labels as perfect as you care to have them, just
repeat all the steps after "bin/make_labs prompt-wav/*.wav" and you should
get the voice built with proper labeling.

Jeremy