Hi Volker,

could I have a little bit of help setting this up?  The scripts you attach
seem to use the program "epochs", however, when I build the entire ESPS
package and install it, I can't find any program with a similar name in
either the source or installation directories.

There seems to be a directory general/src/epochs which would house the
source.  However, during the install, it simply compiles the object files
and does nothing with them.  Is there some special command I should give it
to actually build all the executables the wrapper scripts need?

Thanks,

Jeremy