Dear Sir,

I am Hector Gbagbo from Ivory Coast, presently in Jakarta-Indonesia with the United Nations on asylum.

I got your contact from a web business directory on investment.

Please I seek your assistance in the following ways:

1. To assist me look for a profitable business in your country, where I can invest to sustain my living until the political crisis in my country is over.

2. To assist me purchase a living home, and further my education in your country.

Please advise me on these factors.

I have $15,000,000.00USD deposited in a Prime Security Company in Indonesia.

Should there be a need for an evidence, or a prove of my seriousness and genuinety. I have a Certificate of Deposit as a prove of fund.

Please assist me to come over to your country for resettlement and investment.

I am also ready to associate with a local partner, provided your Government will give me a Resident Permit to live in your country.

Please get back to me on my email (gbagboh...@gmail.com), so I know you received my email.

Regards,
Hector Gbagbo.