Hi Nikolay,

Thanks for the clarification. I have re-read the documentation and the
following is my understanding:

1. In case a word is found in the lexicon, use the phonetic transcription
of the same and synthesize the voice from the lpc coefficients and
residuals.
2. In case the word is not found, use the lts_rules to predict its
pronunciation and then synthesize as above.
3. The lpc coefficients are stored in the group files in each voice
directory.

There are ofcourse, a number of intermediate steps such as f0 contour or
prosody etc., but I have omitted that.

Please correct me if my understanding is incorrect.

Thanks,
Sriram