Hi Sir/Madam

I am Marketing Manager.

We have a SEO discount offer going for the following package: -

Monthly Task and responsibilities: -

Package For 15 Keywords:

1. 20 Search Engine Submissions
2. 200 Manually Directory Submissions
3. 90 Article Submissions (1 Articles Submit in 30 Top Directories)
4. 10 Press Release Distributions (1 Press Release submit in 10 Sites)
5. 5 Web2.0/Blog postings(Using pre-written articles)
6. 30 Social Bookmarking Submissions
7. 5 Forum postings
8. 3 Unique Article writing (400+ words)
9. 1 Press Release writing (350+ words)
10. Keywords Mapping
11. New pages suggestions
12. Keywords research
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Title Tag changes suggestions
15. Meta tags changes suggestions
16. Alt tag changes suggestions
17. HTML Site Map
18. XML site map setup
19. Anchor text optimization
20. Google webmaster setup
21. Google analytics setup
22. Weekly Work Report
23. Monthly Ranking Report
24. Monthly Full Detailed SEO Work Report in Excel

Note: We send weekly report to each of our clients so that they can have
regular updates on their website. Also, this shows that we work regularly on
the website in a very elegant way.

We use only white hat SEO techniques for each website.

Our Best rate for this is: USD 250 per month per project

This Discount is Valid till Dec 31th 2011.

Please let us know in case you are interested.

Thanks & Regards,

Marketing Manager

P.S. :- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2012