The server is running. I tried every possible thing but no success. Can you
provide one standard way by which I can stream a file. I am using latest
version of ubuntu and latest code of ffmpeg from svn. I am attaching the
ffserver.conf file which I am using. Please guide me, I am very new to
ffmpeg and ffserver. I will write a page on wiki about how to stream a file
from ffserver for the further users.

Regards,
Mayank Jain