Nora:
According to "In Sheep's clothing ", "Barbados Blackbelly are raised
exclusively for their meat",
"The Fleece of these animals is of no commercial value and in most cases is
Simply shed each year
"The wool is usually very short, coarse, and hairy with no clearly defined
staple or crimp.
Its only value to hand spinners may be as a blend with other fleeces to produce
a hairy, tweed like texture"
A direct quote page 149 "Hair Sheep" happened to have the book in front of me
because I am researching.  Scottish Breeds of sheep!
Nancy

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail