I probably should not have said anything about fibers since I am a beginner and haven't tried a wide variety of fibers. I'm sorry John! I didn't mean to confuse you. I guess I just enjoy Merino and I don't think I'm over-twisting it. In fact, I love spinning Merino and Alpaca and since there are local providers of these fibers, it makes sense to use them. I did just return from New Zealand where I bought some Romney and am excited to give it a try.

Jennifer

To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail