Hey all,

Everyone's been real quiet about the new Spin-Off.  I've been spinning silk
after reading Sara Lamb's article on it.  I've really grokked spinning from
a bit of top folded over the finger - very cool!

After getting everyone's knickers in a twist over the article on woolen vs.
worsted, RB now tells us that people who "set" the twist on plied yarn are
using the wrong word to describe what they are doing.  *sigh*

-j.

To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail