Hi Judy,

> Somehow, in plying some beautiful white polworth, I have gotten
> grease from my wheel in several spots.  Does anyone have a suggestion
> on how to remove it?  I tried some commercial cleaner, which didn't
> help.

Try dabbing some alcohol on it - ie isopropanol.  But be sure to rinse
it out thoroughly afterwards, as I've heard others say that alcohol
can weaken fibers over time.

At some fabric stores, they sell Carbona brand cleaners - specifically
designed for various things such as ink, grass, blood, etc.  I'm sure they
must have an oil/grease cleaner, too.

Good luck!

-j.
--
why i knit: what else would i do with all these long pointy sticks

To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail