On Fri, 26 Oct 2001, Julie Pedersen wrote:

> Back onto the topic, I was helping my husband last
> night while he insulated the attic.

It's funny, but when I scanned this sentence, I thought you said you
helped your husband insult the attic.

> thought, "Oh, I should spin that..."  Well, it was
> pink fiberglass insulation >blush<.

Please be very very careful with that stuff!  My mom once ripped off all
of the insulation in a room and ended up with a bazillion microsplinters
of glass in her face and forearms.

Rec'd a package of fiber today (cashmere, yak) - yea for me!  I'm going to
have a little fun this weekend.

-j.

To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail