>>   I have
>>heard that it was common to use two balls of yarn, knit one row from each in
>>turn, as a way to minimize guage differences within a project.
>
>Kathryn Alexander does wonderful things taking advantage of the skewing by
>using both S and Z in highly twisted yarns.
>

>Brucie

This is an understatement!  If you ever have a chance to take a class
from Kathryn on working with energized yarn - do.  It will be most
educational.  She has done a tremendous amount of research on
energized yarn and has some wonderful ideas for using it.  She's also
a great, fun teacher.

Katy The Urban Eagle who is happy to call Kathryn Alexander a friend :-)
--
Katy the Urban Eagle
Urban Eagle Designs -- http://www.urbaneagle.com/ue/

To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail