Hi,

I posted this to another list and didn't get any
replies...  Does anyone know what "Norwegian" wool is?
 Is there some specific breed that is generally
attributed to that region (like Icelandic sheep to
Iceland)?  I bought a few skeins of Heilo (Dale of
Norway), and they talk about it being worsted spun
from combed wool, "Pure Norwegian Wool."

June

=====
why i knit: what else would i do with all these long pointy sticks
Fiber Blog: http://twosheep.livejournal.com