From: fibernet@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: December-07-08 10:12 PM
To: fibernet@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [fibernet] Re: New Year's Day Knit In

Jan Johnson (the owner of Rose and Ram Studio and Yarn Shop) and I will be
hosting the New Year's Day Knit In at her shop in historic downtown
Independence, OR, USA. It will start at 1 pm and go until 4 pm. I spoke with
Ron at the 2 EZ cafe across the street and he has agreed to be open that day
just for us. He will be serving three fresh made soups - potato leek,
chicken noodle, and tomato basil, along with sandwiches and goodies. We will
have hot mulled cider for all who come to join us for some knitting time
while the football fanatics at home enjoy their games. 2 EZ serves hot and
iced coffee drinks. Please come join us and have a lot of fun knitting in
the New Year!

Helen B
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:WoolSpinnr%40aol.com>
Bluedragon on Ravelry.com